The IPOG was created in 2017 to increase communication and collaboration across campus in order to create a more welcoming and inclusive campus for international students and scholars, which will ultimately benefit all members of the Tulane community.
IPOG membership is open to faculty, staff and students. If you would like to join the IPOG or you would like more information, please email OISS Director Frank Calabrese. We look forward to partnering with you to make Tulane a more welcoming, inclusive, and global institution.
The IPOG is not currently active.
Goals of the IPOG
- Learn what the Tulane community is currently doing to support international students and scholars.
- Understand the needs/concerns of the Tulane community in regards to international students and scholars.
- Identify resources/support needed to respond to current and future needs of Tulane's international population.
- Identify how best to take advantage of the benefits of our global Tulane community.
Current Working Groups
- Immigration Counsel Support
- Mental Health
- Arrival Support
- International Student Barometer